Introducing Leah, our Key Account & Education Manager 💜 Leah has over 40 years` experience as a Hairdresser, Salon Owner and Wholesaler, supporting professionals across the full industry spectrum. Learn more about Leah below!
1. Why did you decide to become a curl specialist and educator?
Hairdresser Education has always been a passion of mine from my days as a hairdresser who attended every education available, right throughout my career in the industry.
2. Is there anyone in particular who encouraged you to believe in yourself?
The biggest influences on my self-belief were definitely my parents.
3. What has been the biggest motivator in being a curl specialist?
I have been in the hair industry in excess of 40 years, and the biggest satisfaction is always attained by teaching someone something new, and then seeing them master that skill.
4. What is a piece of advice you would give a newbie curl specialist?
Trust the process, collaborate with other like minded hairdressers, learn from whoever, whenever you can, everyone has something to teach you no matter how small it may seem. Communicate with your clients, there can never be enough communication.
5. What is a piece of advice you would give a newbie curly?
Again; trust the process. Try it all and tweak the process to best suit your curls, and lifestyle.